Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Come And Get It!

When Grandma was getting ready to head back home to Florida she couldn't find her pick. She asked the boys to keep a look out and let her know if they found it.
Well, a few days ago Bubba came running... "I found Grandma's pick under the couch!"
"Great!" I said, "Grandma will be so happy we can get an envelope and mail it to her later in the week."
Bubba walked away.
Five minutes later he was back...
"I don't think we should mail Grandma her comb."
"Why not?" I asked.
Bubba's response? "I think we need to call her and tell if she wants it, she and Grandpa need to come back and get it."
Always thinking!

1 comment:

Suz said...

A kid after my own heart! Anyway to get G-ma and pa to visit is a good way! Why was g-ma combing her hair under the couch anyway?! She sounds like tons of fun!