Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Oh, Gross!!!

Well, you may never want to come to my house again...
Yesterday morning we woke up to at least 100 of these little beauties all over the kitchen floor!

After cleaning up as much as we could Handsome Hubby went to work and I ran kids to swimming... then it was a call to my pest control service.
The kids thought they were termite larvae...
I thought they looked like meal worms...
Pest Control Guy said...
Maggots!
He asked what I'd had in the house the day before...
Nothing!
I know my house is never anywhere near that "perfect" clean I'm always trying to figure out... but I have to say, I thought I was doing better than this!
Oh, well...
they're cleaned up now - I don't know what happened...
if I never have visitors again, I'll understand!
Yikes!!!

No comments: