Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

My costume supply has built up over the years - they are sooooo cute!
I have everything you need to be a puppy, a cow, Bob the Builder, or a Fireman and plenty of other fun ideas.
My kids really haven't been attracted to the scary, or repulsive.
But,
this year things changed.
It all started with Bubba...
He said, "Mom, I don't want to be Bob the Builder for Halloween."
I said, "Why not? We've got the whole costume it would be great."
He said, "Mom, Bob the Builder is for little kids. If I wear that everyone will laugh at me."
I said, "Okay, what do you want to be?"
He said (with bright eyes and a mischievous smile), "A vampire bat!" "With fangs!" "And with my face painted black."
So, for my first year of scary boys for Halloween this is what I got:

OTG Boy - Skeleton

The Professor - Harry Potter

Bubba - The Vampire Bat
(check out those orange teeth!)

And
Junior - The Jack-O-Lantern

Since he can't talk I got away with cute for him :)
So, candy anyone?

Hopefully, we didn't cause too many nightmares!

No comments: