Monday, January 25, 2010

The Matching Tie Guy

In my house full of boys I'm always on the lookout for great ties!

Well today, thanks to my friend Lindsay at "Delightfully Content" I found my dream tie shop!
(click here to see her cute baby & his daddy in matching ties on blessing day a few weeks ago... I love it!)

Easter at my house doesn't require hours and hours of dress shopping... but you would be surprised at how hard it is to find the perfect spring ties for boys age 1 to 30 something!

Right now I'm leaning towards the light blue ties with stripes & squares...

To see these ties for yourself go to http://www.thematchingtieguy.com/

So Cute!

or, I stand corrected...

So Handsome!

or if you're Bubba...

You so, definitely, look like a rockstar!

And, she's offering a free tie giveaway on her blog... click here for the details!

Whether you blog or not, you should check out these ties... definitely worth your time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great shout out! Keep your fingers crossed for Thursday!