Friday, November 19, 2010

Above and Beyond

The Professor is still going above and beyond when it comes to learning. He's in his second year of attending virtual school. Most breaks are spent reading his science book for fun. This year he's been focusing on improving his writing skills and his cursive - he's doing a great job with both!

Just yesterday he was telling me that he's narrowed down his future career path to two possible choices... "I'm pretty smart, like to think of new ideas, and like to do experiments - so I could become a famous inventor. But, I do have a talent for balancing on things, so I could become a professional tight-rope walker."

I guess we'll see what happens - my future may hold a house full of unique inventions, or free tickets to the circus... both exciting!

No comments: