Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Boys and Valentines

So, yesterday I worked all afternoon making these cookies for my boys!
(Mostly for the daddy boy
- he LOVES them and he doesn't get them very often -
my mom can tell you why)

So after hours of tedious work I presented my Valentine offering... and now I'm thinking I'll be changing the way I decorate these cookies... what was I thinking... white... pink.... purple?
Instead of discussing love, or sweetness, or Valentine's Day - the topic of choice?
Dinosaurs!
"Wouldn't it be great if dinosaurs were still alive? Then they might attack us on the playground. We'd have to take guns to school! Yeah really big guns to shoot the dinosaurs!"
What?
Well they are boys!
Next year I'll have to remember to use greens, browns and black.
Maybe I can make camouflage Valentine Cookies...
we'll see :)
To see my inspiration for these cookies go HERE.

No comments: