Monday, August 10, 2009

Family Time

I must admit - I let the picture taking get away from me but we continued to have a very fun vacation. After the cabin we headed to Uncle A2 and Aunt W's house. Bubba and Cousin J had fun playing and it was fun to see where our Utah cousins live!


Next, it was back to the farm where the kids enjoyed time with Grandpa!

Everyone took turns horse riding and going out on the tractor. However, I think the boys were a little sad... we'd planned so many extra activities this time around they didn't get to go out and help with as many chores as they usually do... hopefully next time!


Here's Bubba on Maverick with Handsome Hubby. At first he was really scared, but in the end he hopped down, ran over and said, "Mom, did you see me driving the horse?" "Yes," I said laughing. He said, "Now I'm a real cowboy since I can drive my horse all by myself!"

Here's The Professor - he wants to be a cowboy now, too. He says all he needs are some cowboy boots, a hat and a piece of straw to chew on!
Don't Handsome Hubby and his brother Uncle W look cute in their matching shirts?



And here's OTG Boy - he's a good hard worker on the farm - he even went out to help move pipe!


Bubba loves Chip!

While we were in Preston we were able to visit with one of Handsome Hubby's best friends. We had a BBQ, delicious dessert with fresh raspberry jam, all of our kids had fun playing together... and the best part... watching the video of Preston High School's "Mr. Manly" contest the year Handsome Hubby won the title! Yes girls, don't be jealous... I'm married to a former Mr. Manly! That video was so fun - I think we laughed for an hour straight...
and yes, I have requested a copy.

Our last night of fun was at The Famous Preston Night Rodeo!
The boys loved it - and amazingly lasted the entire time - it ended at 11pm!


Our entire family...
Grandpa & Grandma
Handsome Hubby, HaHa, OTG Boy, The Professor, Bubba & Junior
Uncle W, Aunt K & Cousin B
Uncle A2, Aunt W, Cousin J and Cousin A
and
Aunt S
...were all able to go to the parade and rodeo.

We had so much fun!



I didn't get any good rodeo pictures but Handsome Hubby did take a few of the kids... and me!



OTG Boy and The Professor


Bubba


Aunt S, HaHa & Junior
(sporting his wranglers - couldn't take him to the rodeo without 'em)

1 comment:

Barbie said...

I have enjoyed going on vacation with you through your pictures. What a great trip. It made me want to be there!