Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Time of Year



My parents tell me they brought me home from the hospital - put me under the Christmas tree - and I'd stare at the lights for hours. Maybe that's why Christmas is one of my favorite holidays! I love everything about celebrating Christmas!

Good thing I love making homemade ornaments - it can be done while sitting! I also love watching my kids make ornaments - again... perfect for sitting.

I hope you are all enjoying this holiday time of year! I absolutely love it!

3 comments:

Suz said...

I'm with you... loving the CHristmas season! :) And... you just had a birthday... Happy Happy!

Barbie said...

Is that tree made with the sequins and pins? I used to make those as a kid.

HaHa said...

That's it... sequins, pins & little gold and pearl colored beads.