Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cheese Ball Recipe

I had a few people ask for this so here it is...
Cheese Ball

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 ½ cups grated Cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon dried chives
2 teaspoons dry ranch dressing mix
½ cup chopped pecans

Mix all ingredients together (except pecans). Form into a ball and roll in chopped pecans. Serve with assorted crackers.

I'd pass along the bean-dip recipe, too - except Handsome Hubby never makes it the same way twice. It always starts out with refried beans but after that - it's whatever tastes good while he's putting it together. So, for this one-of-a-kind treat you'll just have to hope he makes it for you sometime!

2 comments:

Suz said...

Oh... I owe you! Thank you so much for posting this beauty... This seriously is the best cheese ball I've ever eaten! I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

There goes the diet!