Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just Counting the Days


Handsome Hubby insisted on a profile shot - am I getting my picture taken, or headed off to prison? I'm in the final stretch, I started weekly visits a few weeks ago, which include non-stress tests - they've actually been great - I sit in a comfy recliner, in a quiet dark room, the nurses pop in and ask if I'd like a drink and all I have to do is lay there pushing a button - it's the most relaxing 30 minutes of my week!
At today's visit the doctor asked how my contractions have been (I've been dealing with them on and off for a couple of months now) - he told me to hold on just 10 more days and after that we wouldn't worry about getting them to stop. So I guess the countdown has begun - we'll see when this little guy arrives!

5 comments:

Lara said...

How exciting!

Barbie said...

This guy has definitely been worth waiting for. Hang in there. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Blake & Melissa said...

You are soooo close!

Suz said...

Woo HOO! Counting down the days...

FloridaGrandparents said...

We love you and are looking forward to the big day! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and all your gro-o-o-owing family. Take care of each other!