Friday, January 23, 2009

Morning Funnies

This morning at breakfast Bubba asked, "Do you know what day it is?" "Of course I do... it's party day!" I said. He's been so excited for his friend's party! Next he verified the time. "It's right after school," I said. "As soon as you get off the bus, we'll make sure you're cleaned up and ready to go and I'll run you across the street for the party." He looked at me completely straight faced, "How are YOU going to RUN across the street?" Poor kid hasn't seen me move fast in 8 months.

4 comments:

Jo Dee said...

you're in the home stretch! You'll be running again in no time!

Lara said...

Thanks for the laughs. Yes, I still remember the waddling days, although my husband never had my kids line up behind me. (He probably knew he would be in the dog house.)

overandout said...

You look great. I am sure you don't feel that way though. Good luck with the delivery and I can't wait to see pictures of your new little son. I guess I better have a fourth son in the next year or so to keep them even?? :) I love all the pictures and entries about your kids and family.

Love,
Your cousin in the Mojave Desert (I was trying to think of a code name for me). D.S.

Cindy and Larry said...

You know... running might not be such a bad idea, maybe it could help get you going into labor sooner!!! I keep waiting to hear you've had him, but still nothing. What's the hold up??