Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Quick Pregnancy Update

Just a short note today (I haven't been feeling so great, so it's been kind of a not-do-too-much kinda day) - but, wanted to let you know I had a doctor appointment yesterday - and everything is still looking good! We are very thankful that this baby has been strong and healthy and that I haven't had to be on complete bed rest. People always ask what they can do for us - just keep praying - we really appreciate your prayers.

Our friends, were in a plane crash a couple of months ago and burned severely. I'll just use their names since they've been all over the news. Stephanie is still in a medically induced coma, but her husband Christian - has been recovering well and is now in a rehab facility - and whenever you hear what he has to say, he always talks about how much prayers help and that you can literally feel the help. I believe that - I've felt that! I'm thankful we can pray for anyone or anything, anytime, anywhere - it really does make a difference.

No comments: