Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Soccer All Stars

I made it to my second game of the season this last Saturday... here's a little bit of what was going on. (My pictures are taken from pretty far away - so if you want to see more detail - just click on the picture and you'll be able to see everyone a little bit better.)


Handsome Hubby Coached (he's the guy in white)...

OTG Boy played all over - this is him at forward (look for the sunglasses -that's him) - he did a great job!

The Professor has been an excellent defender this year - he's number 4 out on the field!

Bubba spent his time rolling down the hill - life doesn't get much better than that!



What did I do? I came home with a nice sunburn - that's the most sun I've had all year. Leave it to me to get my first sunburn of '08 the second to the last Saturday of November!

No comments: