Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cub Scouting Family


Right now we are a family of Cub Scouters - we wanted to remember this time because it won't be this way forever and it's worth remembering! I'm the Wolf Den Leader and Handsome Hubby is my Assistant Den Leader. OTG Boy is in the Bear Den. The Professor is in the Wolf Den and Bubba - he's along for the ride, but truly considers himself a member of the Wolf Den. (By the way, this photo definitely pre-pregnancy - you won't see any belly here. I promise I'll post a pregnancy pic soon!)

1 comment:

Cindy and Larry said...

Who takes all these great family photos for you? We hardly have any of all of us together. Hopefully the weather worked out for earning that merit badge! Can't wait till our boys are big enough for all of that. So whats the code name for the mom?? I'll be waiting for that preg. pic., no backing out now.