Friday, September 5, 2008

My First Blog


I guess it's about time I jump into the exciting world of blogging. At this point I have no idea what I'm doing but look forward to using this as a fun way of keeping touch with family and friends all over the country - and yes, a few around the world.


Here's a few warnings up-front... My Handsome Hubby is a "computer guy" for a living and happens to be very big on security, so code names are going to be oh, so fun to come up with. So please protect the innocent and don't use our real names in any of your comments. Who knows it could be kind of fun.


Every story needs to start somewhere... here's where we're starting. I'm a Utah girl who met an Idaho boy - 11 years, 4 boys + 1? (3 living, 1 stillborn & one on the way) and several moves later we live in Arizona. Life keeps us busy Handsome Hubby works, coaches soccer, is an assistant Cub Scout Leader, not to mention does an excellent job with yard work and pretty much everything around the house right now. Did I mention we have "one on the way"? I'm sick sick sick and spend most of my time - well you don't want to know where I've spent most of my time, but anyway Handsome Hubby is pulling more than his fair share of the load right now.


The boys - well we'll have to discuss them later after I figure out some great code names.

1 comment:

Cindy and Larry said...

Welcome to blogger land! I like the code name idea. It will be fun seeing what's happening with your family.